- 25g caster sugar
- 25ml water
- 30ml lime juice (approx 3/4 fresh lime)
- 40ml rum
- 4 sprigs mint
- Crushed ice
- Soda water to top
- 2 measures tequila
- 1 measure triple sec / Cointreau
- 1 measure freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 measure gin
- ½ measure cherry brandy
- ¼ measure triple sec / Cointreau
- ¼ measure Benedictine DOM
- 3 measures pineapple juice
- ½ measures freshly squeezed lime juice
- Dash of grenadine
- Dash of bitters (such as angostura)
- Soda to top
- 20ml vodka, chilled
- 30ml dry vermouth
- Plenty of ice
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon of crème de cassis
- chilled Prosecco
Cracked Ice Orange Slice
- Lemon juice grenadine and sugar syrup over ice cubes, shake well.
- Half fill high ball with cracked ice.
- Pour over mixture and top with Ginger Ale, garnish with Orange.
- 90g Fresh Raspberries 150ml Pineapple Juice
- 1 measure Coconut Cream Pineapple Wedge
- A Few Raspberries
- Rub Raspberries through a strainer with the back of spoon.
- Transfer puree to blender, add crushed ice, the coconut cream and pineapple juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture without straining into a glass.
- Dress with pineapple wedge and fresh raspberries.
- 1.5 Measure Sloe Gin ½ Sugar Syrup
- ½ Measure Lemon Juice Champagne
- Ice Cubes Lemon Twists
- Put sloe gin, lemon juice sugar syrup into cocktail shaker add ice cubes.
- Shake and strain into champagne flute.
- Top with champagne, Garnish with Lemon twist.
Bourbon Peach Smash
- 2 Measures Bourbon Crushed Ice
- 6 Mint Leaves 3 Peach Slices
- 3 Lemon Slice 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Ice Cubes
- Muddle mint.
- 1 Measure Disaronno 1 Dash Soda
- ¼ Measure Lime Top up with Cranberry
- Fill High ball half full of crushed ice, add Disaronno.
- Top with Cranberry and add a dash of soda and Squeeze of Lime.
- Garnish with Lime.
- 1 Measure Vodka 1 Measure Cointreau
- 1 Measure Soda Cracked Ice
- Lemon Wedges
- Add a few cracked ice cubes to a high ball glass.
- Poor over the vodka and Cointreau.
- Decorated with lemon Wedges.
- 1 tsp Sugar. Mint Leaves.
- A few fresh Strawberries. Splash of Strawberry Syrup.
- Juice of Half a Lime. Crushed Ice.
- Add sugar, mint leaves, Strawberries, Strawberry syrup and lime juice to a high ball.
- Muddle the Mint and Strawberries.
- Add Crushed Ice and top with soda.
- Garnish with Mint and Strawberries.
- 2 measures Gin. Splash of Strawberry Syrup.
- Sugar Syrup to taste. 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice.
- Soda. . 4 Raspberries.
- Lemon Slice.
- Muddle the berries and Syrup.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Add Gin, Lemon, Sugar Syrup, Stir. Top with Soda.
- Decorate with Berries and Lemon Slice.